Forth coming events
- AI & Regulation – (TBC)
- Digital Power – (TBC)
“AI and Justice” – Webinar organised by the Franco-British Data Society and the French Ministry of Justice – 09 March 2022
Chair: Michael Butcher, President of the Franco-British Data Society
Rapporteur: Estelle Cros-Jean, French Liaison Judge at the French Embassy
- Matthieu Lucchesi, Counsel at Gide Loyrette Nouel AARPI
- Estelle Jond-Necand, Judge at the Cour de Cassation, Head of the Open Data project
- Natalie Byrom, Director of Research at The Legal Education Foundation and founder and Director of the Justice Lab Initiative
- Andrew Dunkley, Technology Solutions Lead at Herbert Smith Freehills
“Covid & AI: Unexpected challenges and solutions”: Webinar co-organised by the French Embassy, the Franco-British Data Society and the Inria London Programme – May 21 2021
- Benjamin Guedj, Research Scientist at Inria, France; Principal Research Fellow, University College London, UK; Scientific Director of The Inria London Programme;
- Geraint Rees, Dean of the UCL Faculty of Life Sciences, UCL Pro-Vice-Provost (AI), Professor of Cognitive Neurology at University College London and Director of UCL Business;
- Emilie Chouzenoux, Research Scientist at Inria;
- Hugues Berry, Inria’s deputy scientific director for the fields digital biology and digital health.
Mihaela van der Schaar, John Humphrey Plummer Professor of Machine Learning, AI, and Medicine, University of Cambridge; Director, Cambridge Centre for AI in Medicine;
Dominic Cushnan, Head of AI Imaging at NHS X.
“AI and Finance” – Webinar January 26 2021
- Guillaume de Pommereau, former CFO at Hitachi Europe – (Experience as International CFO international CFO across multiple sectors including healthcare, IT, telecommunications and consumer goods);
- Didier Hirsch, Managing Director, FRTB Correspondent, Equity Department – Natixis CIB;
- Edward Peek, People data and analytics consultant at AXA XL, a division of AXA;
- Christophe Le Lannou, Founder & CEO at dataLearning.
“The robustness of the supply chain within the covid-19 crisis and beyond” – Webinar July 02 2020
- Mat Oram, CEO and co-founder of AdviseInc, a HealthTech business helping healthcare make sense of their spend data;
- Richard Hogg, Managing Director of Unsworth, one of the leading independent freight management and supply chain solutions providers in the UK;
- Thomas Isnard, Fondateur Dirigeant at Appolo Plus.
“AI and Healthcare: Challenges, fallouts and breakthrough” – hosted by Herbert Smith Freehills March 03 2020
- Sarah Ouanhon, Consulting Manager at GE Healthcare Partners with an extensive experience on using IT and Analytics to improve care delivery including major programmes in Telemedicine, Healthcare Command Centres, and Workforce and Capacity modelling;
- Catherine Davies, Managing Partner at Monticle LTD, helps health companies partner with the NHS in order to provide high quality care for everyone who needs it;
- Mindy Daeschner, entrepreneur and expert in the field of healthcare and technology. She draws on a 20-year background of management consultancy, for some of the world’s leading global organisations;
- Chloe Kite, Associate at Herbert Smith Freehills;
- Dr Michelle Tempest, Partner at healthcare management consultancy Candesic and Author of “Big Brain Revolution : Artificial Intelligence Spy or Saviour?”
“How businesses can use personal data in practice: Ethics, the GDPR and beyond” – hosted by UCL March 2019
- John Hield, Data Protection & Information Governance Leader at Veolia UK & Ireland;
- Joshua Bower-Saul, CEO at Cybertonica Ltd;
- Edward du Boulay, Senior Associate at Herbert Smith Freehills (Commercial, Technology and Data);
- Thamin Ahmed, UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies.